Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year Brethren

A new year is like a blank book, and the pen is in your hands. It is your chance to write a beautiful story for yourself.


As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.

I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return.

Colleague, friend, neighbor, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me.
Counting my blessings and wishing you more.


To those I may have wronged, I ask for forgiveness. To those I may have helped, wish I could do more. To those who feel  neglected on help, I ask  for your understanding .To those who had come and gone .I bid you farewell..To those who helped me, tolerated my inadequacies and made my 2015 a complete year , i am sincerely grateful.


I pray and hope you enjoy the New Year in store ,this is wishing you all a fulfilling  and prosperous new year.


Thank you very much  let's  do it again  in 2016


Ude Anthony C (Narcolepsy) ‎
"Real integrity is doing the right thing, knowing that nobody’s going to know whether you did it or not." ‎

12 comments:

Oladeji Ekundayo said...

Real men have integrity. U are one and so I celebrate u. Have a prosperous new year 2016. Ekundayo

Unknown said...

Narco! 👍

Narcolepsy said...

Thanks my Chief Ekundayo..Immediate Past General Secretary FETH Iddo..Ekiti State..I Lumbar flex for u my leader

Narcolepsy said...

My Oga Grace land I sight u

Narcolepsy said...

My Oga Grace land I sight u

Unknown said...

Nice one Naco..... Happy new year

Uwaoma Archibong said...

Nice one Naco....... Happy new year

Unknown said...

Great piece Narco. HNY

Unknown said...

Great piece Narco. HNY

Unknown said...

Nice! Thank you Narco! May it be A memorable and fulfilling 2016!

Unknown said...

Nice! Thank you Narco! May it be A memorable and fulfilling 2016!

Unknown said...

Nice ! Thank you Narco! May it be a memorable and fulfilling 2016!